Terms and Conditions
By booking with Sit Happens and providing your credit card details you are agreeing to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Full payment is made for all group training and private consultations prior to commencement to confirm your booking.
2. Cancellation of any confirmed group booking will incur full costs if less than two weeks notice from the confirmed start date. More than two weeks notice will incur a cancellation fee.
3. No group program enrolment will be entitled to switch to private consultations once the group booking has been confirmed. You as an owner are responsible to disclose any pertinent information that may affect your dog’s ability to participate in the group program when booking on the phone.
4. Any client withdrawing from a course for any reason will incur the full cost of the program.
5. Any private consultation may be postponed if notification is given to your trainer more than two business days in advance (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm).
This must be done via SMS to your to the trainers mobile number 0477 027 292. Less than three days notice will incur a rescheduling fee.
6. Any non-attendance to an group or private consult will result in forfeit of that session.
7. Private consultations booked in a package will expire and your training fee forfeited if they are not used within the three month period from the purchase date.
8.. I give permission for Sit Happens employees to take photographs and video footage of myself and my family to be used for promotional purposes including social media unless otherwise discussed with staff.
9. Owners must provide proof of C5 vaccination and renew this annually or according to their required puppy vaccination schedule. They must ensure their dog is regularly wormed and treated for fleas, and understand if their dog is found with either, they will be treated immediately at the expense of the owner.
10. Owners will disclose any information in regards to their dogs health & behaviour. They must advise us if their dog has been unwell in the last month and a veterinarian’s certificate will need to be provided to Sit Happens, stating the dog is free to attend and presents no medical risk to other dogs.
11. If a dog requires medical treatment while at Sit Happens, every endeavour will be made to make contact with the owner. However if veterinary treatment is needed Sit Happens reserves the right to transfer the dog to our nominated clinic Peninsula Vetcare, Mt Eliza; where any costs incurred are at the expense of the owner.
12. The owner agrees to inform Sit Happens of any behavioural or medical changes in their dog and recognises that any behavioural problem may terminate the dogs booking.
When utilising daycare &/or boarding services:
13. The owner acknowledges off lead and group play occurs. The owner also acknowledges that dogs are supervised and paired with suitable playmates in order to reduce the risk of an issue arising between dogs, although it does not entirely eliminate the risk .The dog owner accepts all liability from any claims arising from any loss, injury or harm their dog receives or inflicts on a person or dog, and will reimburse Sit Happens for all services rendered or sought from third parties as a result of any such incident.
14. The dog must be on lead from the car until it is handed to a staff member, along with its play bag containing its stuffed kong, any toys or bedding
15. No dog is permitted off lead when arriving or leaving and all owners are required to stay outside the play areas and wait for their dog to be brought to them or taken from them.
16. Sit Happens will only release dog to the authorised collection person. If this changes during the course of the dogs stay a phone call must be given to notify Sit Happens from the original nominated collection person.
17. Permanent daycare bookings are charged to a credit card one month in advance and overnight stays prior to their stay. Any extra day are days will be charged in the next months bookings.
18. Each permanent daycare booking is entitled to 4 daycare absences at no charge per year. Any more than 4 will incur the full fee to secure the permanent booking.
19. Any stock ordered and collected with the dog will be charged on the following months account.
20. Cancellations of permanent daycare bookings require one months notice.
21. Cancellations of casual bookings with less than 1 business days notice or a 'no show' will incur the full cost.
22. Daycare dogs MUST be collected by 6pm sharp. Any late collections will be charged penalty fees every 15minutes until collection.
23. Overnight cancellations require 2 weeks notice. less than two weeks notice will incur cancellation fees.
24. If credit card payments decline on initial processing, 3% surcharge will incurred upon reprocessing.